English translation of Armado Bras básico con Cinturilla via Zonia Cortez.
2) Join the upper and lower cups with right side together along the appropriate seam, then pin and sew.
3) Now do a top-stitch on the right side of the fabric.
Then flip right side up and do another top stitch over the seam.
6) Sew on the straps to the front and far end of each side.
(I choose to sandwich mine with a lining for a cleaner finish.)
7) Add hooks/clasps or preferred method of enclosure for the backing and finish off the bottom.
8) That's it! Feel free to decorate and embellish as desired :)