|Created a simply display to place these cute little aliens.|
- Measure and cut, I used (3) 24"x 3" and (3) 12"x 3" slats.
TIP: I would recommend cutting the edges 45° for seamless edges.
- Duct tape the (3) 24" 3" slats together to form an equilateral triangle.
- Place wood glue along the inner edges, use generously.
- Center the (3) 12" 3" slats together inside the larger triangle and tape in place.
- Again, use generous amount of wood glue along the inner edges.
- Remove the tape once the glue has sufficiently dried.
- Glue every vertex that have not been glued yet. Then allow the glue to cure.
- Leave it natural, paint or stain the wood to your perfected color.
Personally, I decided to paint mine a cool mint color.
- Add embellishments, if you wish. I used iridescent organza on the backside.
- Project is complete and ready to display, hooray!