|Chocolate cinnamon waffles topped with blueberries and cinnamon maple syrup ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ|
- Place 1 tablespoon of chia seeds in 1/2 cup of water and let sit.
- Finley grind 1 tablespoon of flax seeds. Then sift 1/2 a cup of each flour.
- Add the dry ingredients into mixing bowl or blender. (Personally, I like to use a food processor.)
- Add the banana and chia seeds with water and begin to mix.
- Gradually add in 1 cup of milk.
- Mix until uniform, consistency should be smooth but not too runny.
- Warm up your waffle iron and grease with coconut oil.
- Fill waffle iron with batter and wait until it is nice and crispy. (Our waffle iron is set to the highest setting. I usually wait a minute and a half after the light turns green for the waffle to be thoroughly cooked before taking it out.)
- Continue to make more waffles until you run out of batter. (On average, I make three 6" diameter waffles and a little left over for about 1/4 size.)
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as blueberries and maple syrup. Enjoy!